How does it work?
- Downloads of professionally recorded 24 Bit WAV files.
- You can use the Free & Members downloads for personal education and upload your tracks (Soundcloud, Facebook, Youtube etc.) for non-profit, non-monetized promotion. This includes sending your tracks to Record Labels to see if they’re interested in commercially releasing them.
- Not Royalty Free – must be licensed from freevocals.com for commercial use such as selling on stores like iTunes, Amazon, Beatport or streaming on services like Spotify (Also including any advertising monetization such as Youtube adverts) – Apply for a licence BEFORE you release your track – freevocals.com/licensing
- You must not feature our artists name in your track title or description. We will only consider feature requests on certain commercial releases.
- freevocals.com must be credited in the description of non-profit remixes (e.g. “Acapella downloaded from https://freevocals.com“) or you can include a link to the acapella that you downloaded from our website
- By downloading this acapella you agree to our End User Licence Agreement.