How does it work?
- Downloads of professionally recorded 24 Bit 44.1 kHz .wav files.
- You can use the Free Downloads & Members Downloads for personal educational purposes and upload your remixes for non-profit promotion including sending to Record Labels to see if they are interested in commercially releasing your remix (Soundcloud, Facebook, Youtube etc.)
- Not Royalty Free – must be licensed from freevocals.com for commercial use such as selling on stores like iTunes, Amazon, Beatport or streaming on services like Spotify (Also including any advertising monetization such as Youtube adverts) – Apply for a licence BEFORE you release your track – freevocals.com/licensing/
- You MUST obtain permission from freevocals.com to feature the vocalists name in your remix title (example: featuring “Vocalist Name”) BEFORE you upload it.
- freevocals.com must be credited in the description of non-profit remixes (e.g. “Acapella downloaded from https://freevocals.com“) or you can include a link to the acapella that you downloaded from our website
- By downloading this acapella you agree to our End User Licence Agreement.